Friday, October 5, 2007

A note to my readers: Questions or Requests

Hello out there in my blog reader land. First I want to thank all you wonderful people who read my blog, I know there's lots of you because of the number of hits I'm getting, but I never hear from very many of you. I have been writing about freshwater bass for some time now, are you happy with this or would you rather me write on other types of freshwater or saltwater fishing? Please let me hear from some of you, I want to keep you happy and coming back to my blogspot. I have more than five decades of fishing experience to pass on to you, please let me know what kind of fishing you do, and what you would like me to write about. I know I can make you a more successful fisherman. Thank you and God bless


Captain Roy Lawson

No comments: